KMGSA Fair Play PLedge
- I will not use bad language, nor will I harass players, coaches, umpires or other spectators.
- I will respect and show appreciation for the volunteer coaches who give their time to coach
- I will support all efforts to remove abuse, verbal and physical, from minor softball.
- I will remember that participants play softball for their enjoyment.
- I will give positive comments that motivate and encourage continued effort.
- I will not ridicule any player for making mistakes during a game.
- I will not have unrealistic expectations.
- I will remember that our players are not professionals and cannot be judged by professional standards.
- I will respect the umpire’s decision(s) and I will encourage all participants to do the same.
- I will show respect for my team’s opponents, because without them there would no game.
The above commitment to fair play will pave the way for teamwork, better softball and positive attitudes. Whether we win or lose, we will treat each other with respect.
Please note if any participant (player/coach/parent) acts in a way contrary to this policy, they may be subject to disciplinary action by KMGSA, up to and including possible expulsion from the League.